We’re seeking an experienced electrical supervisor to take the reins at an established manufacturing facility. Successful candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in a supervisory position and a strong background working in forestry, sawmill, paper and pulp mill or heavy industrial environments. Key responsibilities will be in team management, reliability plans & processes and workplace safety.
While this role is no different, the company and its location are unique. This position offers not only great compensation and work stability but the opportunity to live in a beautiful area of British Columbia. The community provides a quaint lifestyle while still being within commuting distance to metropolitan communities, ideal for those looking to relocate to a place where other family members will be able to obtain employment in fields outside of skilled trades.
Apply now if you meet the requirements below.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance supervisor experience
- Strong background in forestry or heavy industrial settings
- Proven track record for mentorship and improving efficiencies
- Able to provide expertise on PLC & other automated control systems
- Red Seal Electrician certification