Dual ticketed Maintenance Technician (Electrician and Millwright)
A long standing Made in Canada company is looking for talented Red Seal millwrights to join their unionized maintenance team at their 24/7 Langley location. This company is very stable and in a recession proof industry.
You will need to work a condensed 4 on/4 off 12 hour shift schedule along with passing security clearance. You will be tasked with routine maintenance on all plant equipment some of which include thermo-forming machines, pulpers, extruders, pumps, fans and blowers. Other duties include troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical, electronic and instrumentation systems along with welding, lathe and milling work.
You must have:
- Red Seal Millwright AND Electrician certification
- Computer & PLC knowledge an asset
- Excellent troubleshooting/diagnostic abilities
- Experience and knowledge of PLCs, Allen Bradley, Siemens and Beckhoff programming
- Familiarity with Plant lighting, emergency lighting and HVAC systems
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a clean and safe work space and plenty of opportunity for the right individual(s) to advance their career. Apply now and let’s talk!
Apply directly here: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/dual-ticketed-maintenance-technician-electrician-and-millwright/langley-bc/20260
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/