Dual Ticket Industrial Electrician/Millwright
Our client is looking for an experienced Red Seal Industrial Electrician or Millwright. A dual ticketed Millwright/Electrician would be highly desirable.
This candidate MUST have at least 5 years of experience in a food or packaging environment, having exposure to IMA Automated Machines.
You will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production of the facilities equipment. You will also be required to work as part of the maintenance team and assist in preventative maintenance programs.
This person should have strong electrical, mechanical, PLC and pneumatics knowledge and also some instrumentation exposure.
Our client is offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
If you're a talented trades person with a strong electromechanical skill set, we want to meet you!
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/
· Excellent electrical, mechanical, PLC and Pneumatics knowledge.
· Experience in a food, packaging environment is a must.
· Experience with Servo Motors and Controllers
· 3 to 5 years hands on experience in the repair and maintenance of both high-speed and medium-speed packaging equipment.
· Some Instrumentation experience would be considered an asset.
· Must be comfortable working the day shift for 2 months and moving onto nights thereafter.