Commercial Transport Mechanic Daytime Shift (Up to $45/hr)
Our client is seeking a bus mechanic to join their growing service department in North Vancouver. Incoming candidates must have previous experience repairing motor coach vehicles. Responsibilities include diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing all facets of the vehicle such as engines, electrical and doing more minor work such as tires, oil, etc.
This is a non-union position with excellent work stability. Schedule is Monday to Friday daytime hours and no nights or weekends. If you are looking for a new shop to call home, do not hesitate to apply!
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Red Seal Commercial Transport Mechanic
- Experience with Cummins and Volvo engines an asset
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills, including ability to work with peers and customers professionally
- Flexible and able to perform wide range of mechanical and electrical work needed on heavy vehicles