Location : Chilliwack, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are now seeking talented CNC Machinists for permanent, full time growth opportunities with our client in Chilliwack, BC. Do you want to work for a company that cares? A company that will actually invest time, energy, and passion into your professional development?
Look no further! Our client is a successful and always-growing manufacturer in Chilliwack with 60+ CNC machines onsite to serve their customers. They are big on empowerment and autonomy, and don't believe in micromanagement, so this is a great opportunity for machinists who can take an idea and run with it.
CNC Machinists are responsible for the set up of Mill/Turn, CNC Lathes, 3-5 axis mills, and screw machines, ensuring accuracy & consistency of parts they are manufacturing. They will write and modify CNC programs, produce precise and consistent parts, update set up sheets/improve details and accuracy as needed, and actively participate in the manufacturing process from start to finish.
Qualified candidates will be Red Seal Machinists with at least 3 years of relevant CNC machining experience and positive, get-it-done attitudes. Knowledge of Gibbs CAM software & experience with Brother, Okuma, Nakamura, & Haas would be very valuable.
Our client is offering highly competitive wages up to $43/hr + benefits & vacation for eligible individuals who present positive, team-player attitudes and the right technical background.
Required Qualifications :
- Red Seal trade certificate, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years machining experience
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule with flexibility
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Must be a positive, respectful, self-motivated, responsible, and reliable individual
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Gibbs CAM software
- Experience with Brother, Okuma, Nakamura, and Haas
- Experience with 4 and 5 axis mills and Mill/turn machines