Our client is searching for an AutoCAD Technician for their busy concrete operation in Langley.
You will have the opportunity to quickly develop your professional skills by working on a variety of large projects with a very close knit and experienced design team. As part of this team you will be a part of a great environment that welcomes and enables ideas for improvement, facilitates professional development with educational allowances and plenty of room to grow your career.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Recent experience with AutoDesk Revit
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D modelling
· Good understanding of architectural and structural drawings
· Strong computer skills – MS Office suite
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
Bonus points if you can prove a willingness to learn along with a natural talent for engineering even if you don’t come from an engineering background or education!
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/