Branch Service Manager
Location : Langley, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager to oversee branch operations and our client's dealership & service centre in Langley, BC.
The Manager will be actively involved in all aspects of running a successful branch, from hiring and training technicians to establishing and maintaining work schedules/procedures to driving profitability & performance of the branch.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced opportunity requiring candidates who can comfortably wear many hats; sales & business development, technical/service leadership, business planning & financial reporting, etc. Successful applicants must have worked previously as a heavy duty mechanic, millwright, or similar, or at least have strong enough electromechanical knowledge pertaining to cranes & other equipment to perform job estimates & assist technicians effectively.
Are you a Service Manager seeking an exciting new opportunity to run a busy branch? Apply today!
Required Qualifications :
- Supervisory/management experience
- Familiarity with overhead/Gantry cranes
- Electrical / Mechanical experience & expertise
- Knowledge of estimating/quoting service jobs
- Ability to communicate well with customers, employees and other members of management
- Ability to establish and maintain work schedules and procedures
- Maintain and uphold safety procedures and company policies and procedures.
- Be self-motivated, able to manage yourself and others
- Driven to succeed and grow the business