Automation Controls Specialist / PLC Programmer ($43/hour)
Our client is a leading electrical contractor seeking an Industrial Electrician/PLC Programmer to join their growing team. This is a field service position where you will be servicing major industrial companies in the Lower Mainland.
To succeed in this position, you must be an expert in robotics & automated controls and confident in your ability to analyze and program electrical software in industrial environments. You must have a deep understanding of VFD, PID controllers, servo motors and other complex control systems. Other responsibilities include new installations and maintenance & repair work on industrial electrical equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity with a company that pays top dollar and offers a generous benefits plan. Work schedule is Monday to Friday, daytime shifts. No weekends or afternoon/night shifts. Apply now if you meet the requirements.
For more opportunities please visit https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- Red Seal Electrician or related electrical engineering education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automated control systems & PLC programming
- Able to analyse and program complex electrical software independently
- Previous experience in field service work
- Must have a driver’s license and own personal vehicle