A growing market leader specializing in the design, fabrication, procurement, and installation of custom glass and metal storefront facades in the luxury retail market is looking for an experienced draftperson to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a minimum of 3 years of glazing industry experience to provide technical support in conducting research, preparing designs and technical drawings. You will be an integral part of the pre-construction team and an important conduit between design concept and the completed construction. You must be experienced with AutoCAD and must show a portfolio of your past works to be considered; experience with SketchUp is a plus.
A competitive compensation package, benefits after a 3 month probationary period and opportunities for career growth awaits their ideal candidate. Apply now!
- Minimum 3 years of relevant glazing industry experience
- Demonstrable working experience in AutoCAD, experience with SketchUp is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Degree/Diploma in Building Design, Architectural Drafting or related programs would be useful
- Willingness to "get the job done" to help drive business while having fun with your awesome colleagues