4th Class Power Engineer with Millwright Experience
Are you a 4th class power engineer who is looking to earn your millwright ticket? We’re seeking a steam engineer ticket holder who is looking to transition into a millwright and has prior mechanical experience ideally in a food manufacturing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a an established food processing company that offers ongoing training and a team-oriented environment. A majority of work focuses on mechanical maintenance of plant equipment and a small amount of time is dedicated to steam engineer work.
The successful candidate must be able to work straight graveyard shifts and is able to take on additional overtime when required.
Compensation is $32-34 per hour and includes extended benefits, RRSP matching and tools allowance. Apply now if you meet the listed requirements.
For more opportunities please visit: https://jobs.workforce.ca/
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- 3+ years of millwright experience ideally in a food manufacturing or water treatment environment
- Experience working with gearboxes is a strong asset
- Positive team player with an excellent work ethic
- Strong verbal communication skills