442A Industrial Electrician
Due to growth our client, based in London, Ontario, is looking for a 442A Industrial Electrician with strong PLC skills to join their maintenance team. You will need to have a minimum of 3 years recent experience with PLC logic in Siemens 7, and HMI, and be proficient in programming and troubleshooting. This company is the only manufacturer of its kind in Ontario so there is lots of room for growth. They offer competitive wages as well as benefits and uniforms.
- Perform PLC installations, integration, improvements, modifications and start-ups for the production line
- Trouble shoot PLC, drives and controls
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all equipment according to schedule.
- Execute electrical repairs according specifications and verbal direction.
- Implement improvements and / or modifications to existing equipment.
- Identify and perform corrective maintenance that could lead to downtime or line stoppage.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Provide detailed information regarding any required parts or tools that may be required.
- Document findings for future reference.
- Comply with company safety rules and OHSA regulations
- Must be a licensed Industrial Electrician (442A)
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience with PLC logic in the following: Siemens 7, HMI
- Familiar with material handling systems, conveyor systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems and industrial automation.
- Experience in using tools specific to their trade
- Ability to read electrical prints and OEM documentation.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough understanding of Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Must be legally able to work for any employer in Canada immediately