433A Millwright (Straight Days)
The schedule will be a straight days shift from Monday to Friday (7am - 3:30pm).
The client offers a competitive compensation with regular increases, an excellent benefits program, and pension plan is also available.
- Must possess 433A Industrial Millwright License.
- 3-5 years of related work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- Must have experience using hand tools and power tools.
- Must have experience and basic knowledge of computers and be able to enter PM activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to read blueprints, diagrams and drawings.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
- Reliable, punctual, and trustworthy.
- Someone looking for a steady and solid long-term role with a good company.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis.