433A Certified Millwright
The Licensed Millwright will be a part of the Maintenance team at our Oakville location and will be responsible for maintaining all equipment to required standards and be responsive to line calls and equipment failures. They will routinely perform work independently and must be able to work in an environment with many distractions while maintaining a high level of accuracy and safety, while performing their duties.
Day shift and evening shift available.
- Certified 433A Industrial Maintenance Millwright
- Must be able to read schematics, specifications, blueprints
- Basic machining skills (mills, lathes, grinders), and ability to use hand tools
- Demonstrated ability to use measuring instruments (micrometer, verniers, calipers)
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, pumps, gear boxes, bearings, seals, and alignment of couplings
- Proven ability to weld (MIG, stick, brazing, oxyacetylene)
- Willingness to work at heights and in confined spaces (appropriate training provided)
- Basic computer skills, experience with CMMS systems for logging maintenance activity and ordering parts, is an asset
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work to deadlines and support multiple demands in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and all-weather outdoor conditions
- Physical activities will consist of sitting, standing, ladder climbing, stair climbing, bending and twisting. Extended periods of standing and other potentially physically demanding conditions
Apply directly here if interested: https://jobs.workforce.ca/jobdetails/millwright/oakville-on/23252
For more exciting opportunities, please visit www.jobs.workforce.ca