309A Maintenance Electrician (Day shift Mon-Fri)
-Neutron software system that operates lighting. A background with automated systems.
Variable Frequency Drives (Danfoss).
-Background troubleshooting variable speed drives, harmonic filters.
-Ability to do preventative maintenance of electric motors and associated equipment, and associated equipment related to air handling systems.
-Knowledge on automated transfer switches (ASCO).
-Ability to operate switch gears, breakers.
-Ability to work on automated door systems that have PLCs. Have some PLC troubleshooting experience.
The role is not very physical work. Its not installing conduit, performing grunt work in a construction environment. Its a maintenance electrician role. Health care industry experience is helpful. This is a unionized environment offering:
· Payment of fees related to Trade Licences renewals etc.
· Continuing Education program reimbursement
· Clean and safe working environment
· Safety Shoe and Tool allowance
· Tailored work uniforms
· Manufactures equipment and software technology training at their training centres
There is also benefits, pension in addition to hourly wage.