Location : Vancouver, BC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for an industry-leading, award-winning landscaping firm here in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
Reporting directly to Project Managers, the Coordinator will play a vital role in procurement and purchasing, sourcing vendors, managing logistics, and ensuring the nitty gritty details of each project are organized and executed smoothly. The second component to this role will involve basic drafting (AutoCAD and SketchUp), rendering As Built plans from drawings and site visits, and translating measurements from construction sites into master drawings.
What will it take to succeed in this role?
- extreme attention to detail
- research and problem-solving skills
- experience in the coordination of construction projects (or similar)
- great communication and negotiation skills
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package (including full benefits) and a ton of growth potential for the right candidate. Apply today if you think you have what it takes!
Required Qualifications :
- Experience in purchasing, data management, logistics, vendor management
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management/organization skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or SketchUp
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings