***REQUIRES RELOCATION TO SEATTLE AREA***
A Diesel Mechanic for a dealership in the Seattle area.
Great compensation, training, and benefits. Fast paced, you should be comfortable working with various makes and models of trucks and components including Kenworth, Volvo, Western Star, Mack, Peterbilt, Freightliner, or International trucks.
A background and training with modern diagnostic computers is highly valued. DOT vehicle inspection experience is expected.
Perminant career with above-average income and great benefits including medical, dental, eye care, long-term disability, 401(k), life insurance, sick leave, and paid vacation.
- 5 Years of Commercial Transport Experience
- Clean Criminal Record
- Valid Driver's License (Class A Preferred)
- Good Verbal and Written English Skills
- An Analytical Mind
- Detroit or Cummins Certification
- A Professional Disposition