Field Service Heavy Duty Mechanic
Our client is an international leader in heavy construction equipment sales and service currently looking for an experienced mechanic to be part of their field service team in the Phoenix, Arizona area. This candidate will be required to perform service and maintenance on construction equipment including work on related equipment components such as transmissions, engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and also do structural repairs including welding. As a Field Service Heavy Duty Mechanic, you must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing gas and diesel engines in a field environment. A service truck will be provided to you, The pay will range will be $30-34 per hour depending on experience level. Extensive training in the shop on computer diagnostics and equipment will be offered before someone is sent out full time into the field. Candidates with a heavy equipment dealership background are preferred.
- experience with working in a field service heavy equipment repair environment.
- in depth knowledge of pavers, loaders, graders, excavators, and dozers is strongly preferred.
- background repairing CAT, John Deere, Case, Hitachi, Komastu or other name brand equipment.
- must have a great attitude and respect for company assets.
- must in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- must be able to complete jobs within a timely manner.
You will be asked to complete a pre-employment drug screening and medical evaluation.